Our Dental Services
Gosnells, Maddington, Huntingdale, Kelmscott, Southern River, Thornlie, Harrisdale, Armadale, Orange Grove, Wattle Grove and Canning Vale Dentist
We understand that people with a dental emergency require immediate attention and urgent dental care. Unfortunately toothaches can happen at anytime! As such we offer same day appointments and are open 7 days a week. We are also open on some public holidays by appointment (via our online booking system). This means you don’t need to endure the dreaded pain of a toothache as relief is only a visit away.
We also offer gentle dental care for the whole family – from young to old!
- General dentistry
- White composite fillings
- Oral Hygiene instruction
- Scale and cleans
- Endodontic treatment (Root canal treatment)
- Crowns and bridges
- Custom-fitted mouthguards
- Emergency treatment
- Children’s dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Wisdom teeth extraction
(up to 25 years old if they are still studying)
- includes check up, cleans, fluoride, X-rays, fillings, mouthguards
- *Benefit is subject to level of cover, annual limits and maximums and any waiting periods by HBF
- Eligible children between the ages of 2 to 17 years are entitled to $1000 worth of dental treatment over a 2 year period, bulk billed. bulk billing
- We can check for your child’s eligibility online for you
- For more information about the scheme please visit The Department of Human Services
- It is a privilege to provide services to Department of Veterans’ Affairs card holders. Gold and white card holders may be entitled to have dental treatment at our clinic. Please bring your DVA card.
- This scheme provides eligible patients who are on a public dental waiting list and have been contacted by DHS to undergo a course of non-urgent subsidised general dental care at Ashburton Dental Centre. If you are eligible for this scheme, you will need to bring your Emergency Authority Form or your General Authority Form when you attend your appointments.To obtain these forms you will need to speak with the staff at the Public Dental Clinics or visit www.dental.wa.gov.au for further details.
- For more information regarding our services please check our Dental Treatments Page