Hope you enjoy these facts and have hopefully learnt something new and interesting.
– Teeth are like fingerprints, no two sets are the same, every set of teeth are unique.
– A third of your tooth lay underneath your gum which only makes two thirds of a tooth visible to the eye.
– Humans have four different types of teeth, the Molars, Pre-molars, Canines and Incisors which cut, grind and tear food.
– On average a person would spend about 38.5 days brushing their teeth over a lifetime.
– We only get two sets of teeth throughout our life, first is the Baby teeth then the Permanent teeth, so that’s why we should take good care of them.
– Teeth form before you are even born. baby teeth start to form while in the womb, but may not appear for about 6-12 months after a baby is born.
– If for any reason a tooth gets knocked out its best to place the tooth in milk, then place it back in the socket and see a dentist soon after.
– Your oral health can be linked to many diseases like heart disease and Diabetes.
– Your tooth enamel (the top surface) is the hardest part of your body.
– Our mouths produce about 25,000 quarts of saliva over a lifetime! that amount can fill two swimming pools.
Harrisdale Dentist Gosnells Dentist, emergency dentist, kids dentist, saturday, Huntingdale dentist, Southern River dentist, Kelmscott dentist, Thornlie dentist, Harrisdale dentist, Seville Grove dentist, Harrisdale dentist, Southern river